Saturday, May 6, 2023

Happy Little Stampers May Stencil Challenge

I love that it is anything goes for this monthly challenge.  Really does make it easy to make a card.

I used a few stencils for this card, some bought, some handmade.  I like that you can layer stencils and get a really awesome effect.  I made this card for our neighbors who loss their furry feline.

The sentiment is from Dare 2B Artzy Pet Sympathy, and the paw is from MFT Paw Prints Die-namics.  My neighbors appreciated the card.

Your turn!  You have all month to join in over at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your stencil design and the colors are beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the graphic look, this is fantastic!

*Vicki* said...

Wonderful pet sympathy card! Really love the mix of shapes and layers in your design!

Leslie said...

I really like this card! Great use of those stencils!