Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Kat Scrappiness May Color Challenge

So, I am a Kat's Scrappiness Influencer.  That said, I wanted to share the fun Color Challenge they have going on through the end of May.  I was so inspired by the beautiful photo that I made a card too!

Here is the stunning photo:

 

I am all about this!  My card on the other hand....well, let's say it went a different direction, but I am thrilled with it :) 

Right!  Of course the colors are what I am crushing over.  I used some awesome Kat Products too!

Neenah 110# Card stock

Neenah 80# Card stock

iCraft White 3D Foam Tape

Spellbinder Tape Runner

Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Dies

Mini Slimline Fancy Scalloped Dies

Merry Christmas w/ Shadow Die

I added very subtle iridescent gems, and sponged on color oxides; Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon on the MC using my new Spellbinders Blending Brushes.

Does the photo inspire you?  Well come on over and play along!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, that large die sentiment is amazing and so are the colors you've used from the inspiration photo! LOVE it!

Crystal said...

This is so beautiful!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a FUN take on that photo, Vicki! This is pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The colors are perfect on your beautiful Christmas card you made! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Leslie said...

I can definitely see why that photo inspired you! Gorgeous! And I love that big sentiment, too!