Friday, May 19, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #680 - Photo/Mood Board Week


I am just loving this new challenge.  I have always been inspired by mood boards so this is a great addition to the line up for JUGS.  What do you think?  Do you play along?

I was inspired by the framed water color behind the couch, and the shiny in the granite rock.  These colors screamed beach to me, so there you go!

My shells are from a really [really] old Spellbinders Die.  I used some shiny foil packaging I got from [I think] Verve, to cut out the shells. I adore this color of turquoise!  The sentiment is from retired Inspired By Stamping, Seaside Sentiments.

Yep - I was inspired!  We hope you are too.  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #680, and play along.



Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those foil shells are beautiful and look fabulous against that perfect background. Great design.

Carol said...

I adore beachy themed things so this caught my eye right away. I really like the colors you chose and that sentiment make it a winner!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... the sentiment is priceless...

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the shells on your card design!

Bobby said...

I love how you combined the painting with the geode, Vicki. That sentiment is wonderful. Too bad it's discontinued.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like that sentiment! What a great take on the challenge. I can totally see how you were inspired!

cm said...

Oh, those shiny shells! So pretty! You've definitely captured 'beach' here!
hugs~c

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. Love the sentiment and your mixture of colors to go with it.

Ina G said...

Fabulous and full of creative colour. Super layout.

Claire said...

I love how we've all been inspired in a completely different way. The shiny, foil shells are so pretty against the background and what a lovely sentiment!