Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Happy Little Stampers June Watercolor Challenge - Bright

All kinds of bright water colors going on this card!  

I made a water colored background panel, and then using a couple more water colored panels, I cut out the leaves and flowers [Simon Says Fab Flowers].  I'm thinking this is bright!

The sentiment is computer generated.

Your turn!  Come on over to play along in the Happy Little Stampers Water Color Challenge and show us your bright water colored card!  You have all month to play along.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Full of brightness, full of fun!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

WOW Vicki you nailed this challenge! Colors scream summer! xoxo LynB

I Card Everyone said...

Totally bright, and very cute flowers!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous background design and colors to show off the flowers!

Leslie said...

Great bold colors on this one! Not sure how I got so far behind commenting, but I'm catching up! ;)

Nandini said...

What a fun card! I love the bright background!

baileyrosy.com said...

Such fabulousness !! The colours are beautiful, zesty, and just my cup of tea.

Marie