Thursday, June 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge #50 - Water Color

Well, I actually "painted" a card!  I sure don't do this often at all.  That said, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out!

Using my Kuretake Water Colors, I painted on some ink, and then once dried, I hand drew the details with a ultra fine pen.  I added some beads for the flower centers.

My sentiment is from Simon Says Sentiment Strips.

Your turn!  You have all month to join in the fun over at AAA Birthday Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, your painting is fantastic! Obviously, you should do more of it!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

It is so beautiful! Awesome work and colors!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm happy with the way it turned out too, it's fabulous!

Artocopia said...

Your card is so beautiful! I'm so inspired by your technique.

The Crafty Den said...

Wow what a beautiful card Vicki. Your painting is amazing and love the splatter too. Hugs, Denise x

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's such a happy card, well done!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Vickie this is so very gorgeous xx

The Dream Pages said...

Vicki, such a fantastic colouring..

Deekshita Jaideep said...

Lovely technique with beautiful Card !!!

Leslie said...

So beautiful! Love that stamp!

baileyrosy.com said...

Oh my this is so pretty Vicki I just love the stamp and your watercolouring is beautiful.

Marie

wienerhoneymooners said...

I AGREE, your painting is FAB, and you must share more! --Joining you this week!
HUGS
-Kimberly