Friday, May 26, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #681 - CAS Week

I love silhouette cards - I can't wait to see the gallery this week!

I watched a Stampscape video on the Northern Lights and had to try it.  As par, he makes it look really easy - in real, not so much. [ I do like this, but I will be trying again to make them look more Northern Lighty!]  I did make an entire panel, and then to CAS it up, I cut out the circle.

I used the Gina K Wild Blossoms stamp set for both the image and the sentiment. 

Your turn!  Come on over and join in at the JUGS Challenge #681!  We hope you play along.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

15 comments:

Leslie said...

Gorgeous background! I love silhouette cards, too, and don't make them very often for some reason.

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, I haven't seen the Northern Lights since around 1993 but will never forget it!
You've done a fantastic job creating them for your gorgeous background that works so well for these silhouetted wildflowers.
So pretty!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I absolutely love this! So beautiful!

Carol said...

Aren't silhouette cards fun? Your northern lights turned out this first try! Nice CAS card design.

*Vicki* said...

Your northern lights turned out beautiful! It's perfect to go with the silhouette image!

Nancy said...

Love your Northern Lights, Vicki! Great CAS card!

Lisa Elton said...

You CASed it up perfectly, Vicki! Love the Northern Lights behind those pretty wildflowers!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your northern lights look beautiful and love the floral image. Fabulous CAS design!

Greta said...

Beautiful background for the pretty silhouette image!

cm said...

Your Northern Lights background is so pretty; perfect for your silhouette flowers.
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

I knew right away what you were going for, Vicki, and I think it looks fabulous.

Ina G said...

Love your northern lights Vicki and looks like Gina was on both our desks this week. Great finish with the green backing.

Claire said...

I think it looks very northern lighty Vicki - I'd say you've nailed it!

Lisa Kind said...

It always look easy until you try it! LOL! But I have to say that your background is beautiful! I love the colors, and it was perfect for your silhouette.

baileyrosy.com said...

Looks fantastic to me! Coupled with the silhouette blooms and the frame it's stunning.

Marie