Wednesday, April 5, 2023

The Male Room Challenge - Stencil or Dies

This should be a busy challenge - many different directions this can go!

I went with a mini slimline using Trinity's Mini Slimline Dies, Modern Embossed Panels and Circles Mini Slimline Die Set, along with Autumn Impressions Stamp Set, for the leaves.

My sentiment is from Altenew's Leaf Canopy.

Your turn!  Come on over to The Male Room Challenge and play along.  This challenge lasts all month.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Beautiful CAS mini slim! I love the border and 3 focal points!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card design and I think leaves make a beautiful masculine card design!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the simplicity, this is wonderful!

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful card. Love the addition of the green die cut edge. X

Leslie said...

Such a sweet CAS design! Love this!