Thursday, April 6, 2023

Happy Little Stampers April Stencil Challenge

So many possibilities with this monthly challenge!  I used a really old Heidi Swapp Mini Stencil, along with a couple of garage sale SU stencils I picked up on the cheap. 😉

I started with the Hello Stencil, using some Pixie Spray, as this is a very delicate stencil.  [This spray is amazing at hold down stencils!]  I used the g sale dots stencil, outlining with a micro fine pen.

Once I cut the circle out [Spellbinders Circle Dies], and the framing, my focal center piece was complete.  I grabbed a 5x5 card base, and stenciled on stripes, again, using the other g sale stencil I got, and adhered the circle on with SS Big Mama Foam Tape.  A bright and cheerful Hello card.

Your turn.  You have all month to join in.  You can upload your card over at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute, you had me with the polka dots!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, I love this design! That sentiment looks like it's over a window acetate with the dotted background! Very cool!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun design and I love the colors!

Leslie said...

I do love this card! Great design that reminds me so much of PIZZA! Love it!