Sunday, April 30, 2023

Happy Little Stampers May Water Color Challenge - Flowers

For my card this month, I went with faux water coloring.  I inked up my stamp image, spritzed with water, and then stamped.

I started with a background stamp from AALL & Create, Squared Digits, using a light gray as to not overpower the flowers.  I used Gina K Watercolor Flowers Stamp Set.  These flowers worked perfectly with my faux water coloring.

Unfortunately, I am not sure who the Hello belongs to.  Just another one of my dies where I threw away the packaging. 😕

Your turn!  You have all month to play long with your water colored flowers over at Happy Little Stampers May Watercolor Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So bright and happy, love it!

*Vicki* said...

Such a cheery and gorgeous card! Love the technique of your flowers!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card with the colorful flowers and large sentiment.

Leslie said...

Love, love, love! Those florals are gorgeous with that big sentiment!

Helen said...

I love this wonderful bright happy card Vicki!! Such a clever design! Very eye-catching!! Have a good day! :)