Monday, May 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge #49 - Balloons

A card with balloons is always an easy card to make, and obviously makes a fun birthday card!

With my card, just one big ole balloon is all I need.  The recipient instantly knows it's for their birthday.

To make my balloon, I just die cut out the biggest circle I could, and using the negative cut, I sponged on some ink.  Added my little added bow, and pop! I have a fun balloon.

Super fun!

Your turn!  Come on over to AAA Birthday Challenge and play along!  I'm sure we will see lots of fun cards in the gallery this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's a BIG balloon, but what else does one need ? great card

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab card Vicki. The big, bold balloon looks awesome. Hugs, Denise x

*Vicki* said...

Brilliant card! Great idea to use the die as stencil and a great way to stretch out that stash!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the big balloon!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your big ornage balloon! This is cute!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow love the boldness of your card - beautiful x

Leslie said...

Fabulous card with that big balloon and sentiment!