Friday, April 28, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #677 - CASE a DT

This is a new JUGS challenge - It is replacing the Wild Card Week.  Easy to join in, all you have to do is pick a card from one of the team Designers, and CASE it.  The catch?  The card you choose must be from the actual post for this #677 challenge over on the JUGS blog.

Here is what I came up with.  I hope I inspire you.

The weather here in AZ is finally starting to warm up. [We had a very cold Winter for Arizona!] That said, I get to start making some beachy type cards. [They are my favorite - well, besides florals anyway. 😀]  I used the Hero Arts Fern Die [retired], and the Simon Says Let Get Away Dies for the adirondack chair.  Finally, the fun glasses?  I have no clue, but I just love these!

The sentiment is from [OOB] Inspired By Stamping, Seaside Sentiments.

Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #677, and get inspired by one of the DT's cards and CASE it!  We look forward to this week's gallery!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

13 comments:

Carol said...

Fun beachy card!!!!!

Nancy said...

Such a fun beach-theme card! I love this challenge and my fingers are crossed that others will too.

Lisa Elton said...

I love the sunglasses too and the way you added your sentiment! Cute card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card for summer! Wonderful layout!

Bobby said...

Such a fun card, Vicki. Love the glasses. Maybe MFT? I have a similar die cut.

Leslie said...

Love this card! Awesome use of dies!

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki this is such a brilliant start to your 'beachy' card season! Love all of your darling elements but it's the sentiment that speaks to me - I'm barefoot ALL year even during our cold Michigan Winters, my friend!
I think I have those glasses - MFT?
I LOve the new challenge!
=]

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... fabulous sentiment! and so LOVE the sunglasses!

*Vicki* said...

What an awesome card!! I am loving that sentiment with the cool shades!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love your combination of beachy die cuts on this fabulous card! Love that sentiment, too.

cm said...

Your beach-themed card makes me smile. Love the combination of die cuts, especially the cool sunglasses!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Fun card Vicki. Great sentiment and cool sunnies.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Such a cool card - and a sentiment perfect for summer! Thanks so much for a wonderful month guesting with you at JUGS in April.