Thursday, November 10, 2022

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Many of Something


This is a unique challenge - but I handled it! 😉

I [struggled] using an unbranded die [it kind of came together, but I will be honest, I doubt I will ever use it again - way too much work] and my many of something is the pretty red gems.

Your turn!  Come over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While the many of something is an option, being a birthday card is not.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

14 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

You might have struggled but the end result is a gorgeous card. I love the colors and the trail of gems.

Lisa Elton said...

Yes you did, pretty card!

baileyrosy.com said...

Well, it looks fabulous to me! I simply adore those vibrant colours.

Marie

Eve N said...

Beautiful card! I have this Papertrey Ink rose die but haven't made anything yet because of the many pieces. Seeing your lovely result has inspired me to get it out.

Eve N said...

Love your beautiful card made with this Papertrey Ink rose!

*Vicki* said...

So pretty! The colors are so bright and happy! Love the roses!

Nancy said...

Looks great despite the struggles! Awesome card!

Barbara said...

Sometimes the struggle is worth it, like this card. I hope that you use the dies again. They make a beautiful card.

Linda said...

Vicki doesn't look like you struggled at all. Beautifully done.

Ashwini Rao said...

The die cut rose looks fabulous, really. But also love how those gems turn and curve around the die cuts. Really gorgeous card!!

Cathy said...

The roses look amazing, worth the effort, Cathy x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful flowers Vicki. They are perfect with the "many" red gems. I agree with Barbara, I hope you use the dies again. I know they are time consuming but well worth the end result.

Glenda J said...

Very striking! Great colours.

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki - it certainly doesn’t look like you struggled. The gems give it pizzazz.