Monday, November 7, 2022

AAA Birthday Challenge

 
 
 It's time for the AAA Birthday Card Challenge.

I have a friend who's birthday is on Christmas.  [Poor thing] - She does enjoy getting birthday cards so I combined a Christmas card with a birthday card. I used a few mini slimline dies from Kat's Scrappiness.  The tree is a retired Memory Box die.

The all white does give it a lovely feel.  I hope she likes it!
 
Okay, it's your turn!  What color do you like?  Make a birthday card in monotone and come on over to the AAA Birthday Challenge and play along!


Thanks for stopping by~
Just FYI, I did use an affliated link.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Love the 3D look of this beautiful all white card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful with the white on white card design.

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fabulous!

The Dream Pages said...

In real its monochrome.. No colours at all but only one colour yet so striking and beautiful..

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! That is such an elegant looking card! I'm loving all of the layers of white! She'll love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Saw this on FB, love it!