Friday, November 11, 2022

2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop

Yay!  I've been waiting for this Coffee Lovers Hop, for like forever.  I do love me some coffee cards!

It has been years since I just get to make coffee cards for myself, and not DTing for companies. It was fun to go through my stamps and find the different coffee sets I have accumulated over the years.  That said, this week of coffee cards will be from all different companies :).


The sentiment is also from the same D2BA stamp set.

Day 1 done -- I'll be here all week for more coffee cards~


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card, I love the sentiment.

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun card Vicki! I love your color combo as well as your design with those arrow accents! Being a coffee/cocoa/tea lover myself, I have so many stamps like this and need to play along too! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Great colors, fun card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful arrangement. Especially like the plaid check marks. Visiting from the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

~amy~ said...

YAY Vicki! Love this and those bold colors!

Shelly said...

Awesome card, Vicki!

nancy littrell said...

I Love how your arrows point down..less is more...so clever of you. Can't wait to see more Coffee Lovers cards by you, my friend. I was excited to see that Shery was able to join in the fun for STAMPlorations. I just posted my card for the blog hop:-) Happy Thanksgiving too:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors and texture!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I could not agree more, love this!

Hetty said...

Love the color of your card. Very pretty.