Monday, October 17, 2022

Challenges Continued

Like I said yesterday, my fix was fabulous!  I ended up making 7 cards in 1 day!  So many I needed to have a 2nd post for the rest of the challenges I joined in.

I [again] might be pushing this one - AAA Cards #225; 1/9th + gnome. Never mind, I missed the deadline.  Shoot.  My gnome is big so this card might not qualify, but that's okay.  I still had fun making the card, and it will work for a Christmas card.

I just adore this Large Gnome!  So diverse with his "clothes".  Today, I used an ink panel [from my stash] - I love the multi colored blues.

The sentiment is from Gina K Sentiment Strips Holiday Greetings with matching Dies.

--------------------------------------------

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge; Fall Colors.  I have been seeing hummingbirds a lot lately, so while it's a basic card, I am happy with it, and I think the colors are Fall.

I water colored the fun Simon Says Hummingbird Die.  I wasn't sure it was working, but the more I added water, paint,water,paint, it came together!  I am happy with this end result.

I think I will leave it sentiment free.  I'm not sure who/what I will use it for, so into the stash it goes.
----------------------------------------------

Lastly, is my favorite.  I joined Just Add Ink #625; inspiration.  

 


I used a lot of unbranded dies for this flowered panel.  [Yep, I was inspired.]  The texture was added using a Katscrappiness Mini Slimline Quilted Backdrop Die. [On sale 20% off!! just sayin]


Gosh I had so much fun creating all of these cards.  Thanks Challenges!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!


7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

That gnome is too cute and I love that you've used your pre-made panels with your die cut pieces on these! these all look stunning Vicki!

Leslie said...

More cool cards, my friend! You've out-done yourself! Glad you had fun entering those challenges!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs Vicki!

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely lineup Vicki! Your card for Just Add Ink is stunning! Love the bright diecut blooms and subtle stitched background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Lisa Elton said...

Each one is a fabulous as the next! Love the gnome!

Fiona Bradley said...

I can see why this is your favourite, Vicky, it's so bright and colourful and those inverse patterns on the flowers are a lovely touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Tina said...

ooh, these flowers are lovely! They are so cute and clever with the layering. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.