Sunday, October 16, 2022

I Missed Stamping!

I was gone for 7 days - I went through addiction to my stamping!  That said, I joined in a few challenges.  In fact, I made so many cards it will be continued onto tomorrow!  Ahh, I feel so much better now :). I got my fix in.

Let's start with Color Throwdown #714.  This challenge ends tomorrow so I need to get it entered!


I used a couple of inked panels from my stash, and used a couple of dies for cutting.

Added in some texture with an embossing folder, and used a really old fancy tag die for the sentiment.

------------------------------------------

I went on to join in CAS on Friday #242; black, white + 1 color, along with Peace on Earth Christmas #26; inspire board.

 

I was inspired by the door corner, and used red as my +1.  I used some unbranded dies, a sentiment from Gina K, and texture from the fun dotted strip embossing folder.

---------------------------------------

Lastly for today, I joined in at A Tiny Craft [ATC] Challenge #14; Spooky.  Sadly, this is their last challenge.  I figured that has going to happen.  While I don't understand it, stampers just don't seem to make ATC's - personally, I love making them!  I will miss this challenge.

I DYI'd a mummy, and adhered him to a cut down [2.5x3.5] inked panel from my stash.  The google eyes...oh yes please ;)


That's it for today.  Gosh, it's late!  I gotta go cook dinner and feed my dog!  More tomorrow...



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yup, that crafting withdrawal is real! Good for you to jump right back in! These are terrific. Your Halloween card is adorable!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, great design for our challenge.… Many thanks for entering and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
[aNNie proud Designer for Peace on Earth Christmas challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Leslie said...

All your projects are awesome! I literally LOL'd about you going through withdrawal from your stamping addiction... I would feel the same way about crafting in general! Bummer about the ATC challenge closing - I didn't remember it or I would have been playing along.

*Vicki* said...

These are all stunning projects Vicki! I especially love how different each and every project you've made is! The dark backgrounds in your makes are really gorgeous!

Darlene said...

FABULOUS projects Vic! Love the simplicity yet beauty of your Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... don't forget we also have an Embossing Challenge (Can You Handle the Pressure) as well as a Halloween Chalelnge (TWO OLD BATS). Would love to have you share with us!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Isn’t it amazing how much we miss our addiction. I know I sure had withdrawal too. But I love these new designs you made.

Donna said...

Super cute ATC!
Love the wee mummy!
We are also sad that the challenge blog is coming to an end - agreed seems (although we love them) ATCs are just not "trendy" at the moment.
Thanks for joining the team at A Tiny Craft {ATC} for our spooky challenge!

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully created merry & bright card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.