Friday, October 21, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #655 - Photo Inspiration

I do adore the neutrals of this photo!  The team rocked being inspired too.

I used a die from Tim Holtz Sizzix Holiday Greens.   [I do love this set of dies.  I have used it a lot these past few months!]  The sentiment is from Poppy Stamps Art Deco Birthday Greetings.

These colors do make for a wonderful masculine card.

Your turn!  How does the photo inspire you?  Come on over to JUGS #655 and play along!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

15 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a fantastic card love the bold stripes and neutral colours works so well with that dynamic sentiment.

Marie

Leslie said...

Very awesome card! Neutrals do make for a fabulous masculine card, no matter the occasion!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... Love the layout on this card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a marvelous use of the neutrals, Vicki! It is a wonderful masculine bday card!

Carol said...

Great inspiration for a clean, masculine card...and a versatile layout!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with those colors and I love the design of your card!

Lyn said...

Just had to stop by and say this card is awesome, I love everything about it

cm said...

The strips, foliage and neutral colours make for one fabulous combination! Wonderful take on the photo!
hugs~c

Bobby said...

Before I saw you wrote it, I was going to say that this is a fabulous masculine card, Vicki.

Nancy said...

Crisp, Clean masculine card! I love it!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what a stunning take on the photo challenge here! I love the popped out panel and the strips!!

nancy littrell said...

CAS Neutral colors striped card design with your wonderful die cut images, Vicki. TFS Hugs..Nancy

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this totally masculine BD card! The strips of the natural colors and that awesome die cut look amazing. Great inspiration from the photo.

Ina G said...

Great take on our photo challenge Vicki. Really enjoy seeing your CAS cards of late.

Cécile RIBON said...

I love the neutrals, too and I love how you used them on your beautiful birthday card.