Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Dotty About Flair Day


First off, as you will note from the above graphic, Dotty About Flair is slowly transitioning their name to The Flair Hut.  [Just a little information there.]

Today, I made a birthday card [no surprise I'm sure] with a different-for-me color combo to match the flair that I used.  (I do rather like it.)

I found a sketch I liked, used a couple of embossing folders for some texture, and then of course, the flair from; Dotty's Travel About.

I used a sentiment from Memory Box Signature Greetings.

A final close up of the flair.  If you use my code, VICKI10, you can save 10% off your order.

That's it for me today.  Have a great crafty day!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I like those colors and all the texture.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the texture and layers topped off with the nifty flair! Great card, Vicki!

Leslie said...

Great card, Vicki! Can tell you're having fun with the flair! ;)

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful textural card here Vicki! Love the way you've used the flair on this design!