Monday, August 29, 2022

CAS-ual Fridays Day


It's time for my CFS day.  I used a few products [differently], which is always fun - getting more use out of a product!

Let's start with the basics; this is a 5x5 card, and the layered panel is a 4.25x4.25 size.  I used one of the circle dies from the Slimline Die Set to cut out the center.  [Unfortunately, these are no longer available, so basically any die would work].  I cut a 3x3 piece of card stock, and water colored some stripes, let it dry, and adhered it to the back of the card layer.

Using another die from the Slimline Die Set, I cut a circle, and using the Heart Note Die, I cut off the heart and adhered it on to the circle die cut, along with a pearl from my stash.  I used the Stars A2 Panel Die to get the 2 stars that I adhered onto a tiny strips of white card stock.  Lastly, I used a sentiment from Whole Shebang Stamp Set.

That's it for today's card.  Don't forget, you can save 15% off your purchase - even the sale and clearance sections! [There really are some amazing prices!]



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Very unique design! Cool!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the yellow and white with a pop of red. Neat sentiment too.

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute collage of elements! This is fun, Vicki!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Fabulous card Vicki!

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun and happy birthday card! Love the square style with those gold stars!