Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes.  I don't usually join in anything goes as there are so.many.entries!  However, I made this card and wanted to share it, so what the heck.  You can't win if you don't play.

For this card, I used Katscrappiness products.  I started with a mini slimline card [3.5x6] base.  Using the Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Die I cut a piece of [stashed] designer paper.  I used the Large Merry Christmas Word w/ shadow die.  I used kraft for the shadow, and more [stashed designer paper] for the MC.

Once I got all that adhered, I wrapped some stamp set packaging around the panel to create an edge-less shaker card, using the Christmas Red Sequin Mix and the Brilliant Green Solid Confetti Mix for stuffing [I also added a few spare sequins from my stash too]

That's it for today's fun.  I'll be back tomorrow :)



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this! So festive!

Lisa Elton said...

I tried one of these edge-less shakers once... epic fail! But yours is terrific!

*Vicki* said...

Love this sparkly festive shaker card! I'm really into that splattering!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A gorgeous Christmas card design! I hope you are a lucky one as this is very deserving!