Saturday, July 30, 2022

Dotty About Flair Day

Today is my DAF Day.  I can make anything I want, using any DAF product I want.  Fun times!

I went with a mini slimline card and used the fun Epoxy: Chase the Rainbow Set.  I used up all I had of these, which worked perfectly for this card.

I used the Kat Scrapiness Mini Slimline Quilted Backdrop Die, [totally in love with the texture], along with the HB from Stamps of Life.

That's it for my DAF card today.  If interested, you can use my code VICKI10, to save 10% off your Dotty About Flair products.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Love the colorful and fun flair you've used on your design! The quilted backdrop really sets it off!!

Leslie said...

Fun card! Love the quilted background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design with the dots!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun added surprise for the recipient! The pops of color on the white are terrific!