Saturday, April 16, 2022

Addicted to CAS Challenge #218 - One Layer Card

It's been forever since I have made a one layer card.  I do a lot of  CAS, just not one layer!  That said, this is a great challenge.

While I did add some gems, I still do consider this a OLC.  I used a really old [so old] Hero Arts Leaf stamp, and a sentiment from another OOB company, Just Rite.  I have had this sympathy set for like 15 years.  It's a classic, that when needed, works perfectly!

That's all for this challenge card. Your turn!  Come on over to Addicted to CAS Challenge #218 and play along!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a really STUNNING OLC! Loving that leaf image which is perfect for a sympathy mass production! Nicely done Vicki!

Leslie said...

Love this! I have some JustRite stamps and dies, and did not realize they were out of business. Your one-layer design is awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this, CAS perfection!