Friday, April 15, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #628 - Color Week

You can never go wrong with this color combo!  Such a classic.

For my card today I was inspired by some graphic designs over on Pinterest.  They do appeal to me.

I started with a self made circle stencil, and inked on some red ink.  I went on to cut a couple of ferns; Simon Says Etched Delicate Frond, and Tim Holtz Big Greens Thinlits out of black paper, and adhered those onto the card base.

Lastly, I added a Simon Says Sentiment Strip.  I do love these!  For the life of me, I struggle trying to get a straight, stamped sentiment.  These save my bacon every time!  That's it for my card today.

Your turn.  Come on over to JUGS #628 and play along!  The gallery will be amazing~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

11 comments:

Carol said...

I absolutely love this graphic, striking card Vicki!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki...sooo dramatic! Love it!

Mac Mable said...

Striking and graphic card, which I love Vicki x.

Lyn said...

Really stunning!

Liz Williams said...

I love those big red dots on this. This is always one of my favorites of color challenges!!

Nancy said...

This card just screams Vicki to me! Awesome, awesome job!

baileyrosy.com said...

A fabulous dynamic card it reminds me of Japan which I love the black fronds against the red is so bold.

Marie

Bobby said...

I love the size of the circle, Vicki. What a great graphic card!

Lisa Elton said...

I LOVE the way you've used the colors, Vicki! Amazing card!

cm said...

Your circles are the perfect background for your black leaves! Striking!
Hugs~c

Ina G said...

Fabulous bold bright circles and the ferns perfect in black.