Sunday, April 17, 2022

Fun Day!

I had so much fun this week end joining in a few challenges by making this fun ATC.  A Tiny Craft (ATC) #8; bunnies, Color Hues; green and purple, and, Inkspirational #263; water coloring.

I found this bunny in my bin of Hero Arts stamps; Happy Day Animals.  I think he's cute, and worked perfectly on this ATC. [For some reason, his coloring didn't show, but you can see it below]

I water colored the base, and then stamped with some texture stamps [for interest].  I adhered all together, added a small SS sentiment strip, and this ATC was complete.

-----------------------

In order to enter into CAS on Sunday #229; Sketch Challenge I added my ATC to a card base.  This worked well, as now I have an actual card I can mail, and its CAS.  Win-win there!

 



Thanks Challenges!  I had fun once again~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

8 comments:

Hannelie said...

Great card showing off our challenge colors!
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues !

Leslie said...

Love this! Great background!

Lisa Elton said...

One a cute bunny! This oozes spring!

Nancy said...

This is darling, Vicki! Fun layout and love that sweet bunny! Thanks for playing at Color Hues, just tickled to see you in the gallery!

Sarn said...

Adorable ATC which has made lovely card. X

Marlena M. said...

Wonderful idea to set your lovely ATC on a card base, Vicki! Beautiful pops of color highlighted with a white frame. Thank you for joining us at INk~

Julie B said...

I saw over at Darnell's blog that your crafty mojo was low, so I'm pleased we inspired you to create this cute bunny ATC and then turn it into a card!
Thanks for joining in at Color Hues. :)

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhh so super cute!
Love the wee bunny!!
Thanks for playing along with the A Tiny Craft (ATC) challenge!