Monday, January 3, 2022

Kat's 2022



I ordered the Condensed Number Dies from Katscrappiness.  I totally love the size of these fun numbers.  I usually make a calendar for the year, and this is what I came up with;

Yep, a mini slimline size, which sits perfectly on my desk.  I used Kat's Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Dies to cut the cork background, and then the Diamond Wire & Woodgrain Dies for added interest.  I also used Memory Box Glitter Paper for the year numbers.

I love the end result of this!  Good thing since it will last all year :).

---------------------------------------

Since I had the numbers out, I thought of a card for my husbands upcoming birthday.

I turned this into an edge-less shaker.  I love this style of shaker - it is so easy to make!  Again, I used the Kat's Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Dies for the shaker panel, and then adhered it onto a 3.5 x 6 card base.  I obviously used the Condensed Number Dies also, in "masculine" colors.

For the fun shaker parts I used loose die cut numbers, along with the gorgeous Peacock Feathers Dual Color Pearl Mix.  I do love the color of these gems!  Yes, I think my DH will like this card! [I can't believe he will be 75!]
 
I hope you enjoyed this day of Kat's products.  I sure enjoyed creating the cards~


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those are some fun numbers and I like what you've done with them! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Leslie said...

OMGoodness, quite a milestone for the hubs! Tell him I said Happy Birthday! And I love your calendar! Those big numbers are amazing and made an awesome background!