Tuesday, January 4, 2022

STAMPlorations Inspiration #350

It's STAMPlorations Inspiration time today on my blog today.

For this card, I used [my favorite] Circle All Over Cover Plate.  I adore the texture this plate adds.  I taped off some framing, and then sponged on green and yellow ink.  [This is so satisfying to take the tape off! Such crisp lines]

I also used [another favorite of mine] the Fluttering Zen 1 Layering Die.  The sentiment is from my stash.

That's it for me today.  Pop on over to the STAMPloration Blog for more fun cards.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly random drawing!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

6 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog. Happy new year 🎉

Trina P. said...

Beautiful. The green and yellow is refreshing!

Leslie said...

Love this card! The background is gorgeous!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the sponged rectangle area! Happy New Year!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card, Vicki! You have me longing for spring already with that wonderful fresh green! How many more days?!

Dora said...

Beautiful and beautiful colour.