Sunday, January 2, 2022

CAS-ual Fridays Day



It's my first CFS day of 2022.  [I still am having a hard time wrapping my head around it being 2022! Excuse me, but where did 2021 go? 😀 ]

I am stocking up on my birthday cards for this year.  This card will make someone smile....

I started out with an inked panel with gold foil [love this look] for the background to the Stars Panel Die, layered 3 times for depth.

I went on the stamp and die cut [Birdie Die] the cute birds from Little Birdies Stamp Set (colored with Copics). Lastly, using the Shenanigans Stamp Set, I stamped and embossed a birthday sentiment. These little birds just make me smile!

Hope your year is off to a good start!  2022 is going to be a good year~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Super cute and will definitely make someone smile!

Lisa Elton said...

It looks like these little birds are all having a chat! Cute card, Vicki!

Dora said...

Beautiful