Sunday, December 26, 2021

Trinity Ambassador Post


Being an Ambassador for Trinity, we were scheduled to create a post for the company.  Today is my day.

I made, what has become my favorite, a mini slimline card.  I have so much fun making this size, and it helps having the correct tools to do it.  I made my base (6 x 3.5) and then used the Dainty Scallop Edge Mini Slimline Die set, and the Modern Embossed Panel & Window Mini Slimline Dies.

Once I got all the layers cut, I used the Autumn Impressions stamp set, and the matching Autumn Impressions Coordinating Dies.  I stamped the images on the white circles, and then stamped and cut the same images, and adhered those over the top of the stamped images.  For a little added dimension, I made the die cuts 3 layers.  I didn't have a HB so I used a sentiment strip from my stash.  It is a clean looking card that I just love!

I went on to create a second card, this time using the HT word and matching die.  While I don't usually mail Thanksgiving day cards, I do love the font!

For this mini slimline card I used the following products; Clean and Simple Mini Slimline Die Set, and again, the Autumn Impressions Stamp set, with matching dies.

I hope you enjoyed my 2 cards today.
 

My Trinity Ambassadorship ends the end of this month.  I wanted to thank Trinity for having me on this "team".  It was fun.  The images and tools offered over at Trinity Stamps are quite fabulous!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Pretty cards! Great send-off! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Two pretty cards, Vicki! I like the mini slimline size too!