Tuesday, December 28, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration #349

It's time for my weekly STAMPloration inspiration.  See below for the subscription information

For this card, I used the Doodled Coffee & Tea Colorables, along with Watercolor ATC Journaling Cards cut into circles for a background.

To finish off the card, I added a sticker from Coffee Haven - Clear Stickers.
------------------------------------------

I needed a quick gift, so I grabbed the beautiful Spring Florals A2 Card Fronts, and made a really quick set of cards!  

To finish these off, I used up the last of my [most favorite] Good Things- Clear Stickers. While the sentiments might be duplicated, the recipient probably won't be.  That said, my "quick gift" came together in like 10 minutes and has been given to my friend!  Yay for fast. 😀  (See below for the "savings" subscription information)

That's it for me today.  For more inspirations, pop on over to to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave that comment for the monthly $15 gift code towards your STAMPlorations purchase [randomly drawn from all blog comments].  You can also use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase.

PAPER GOODS SUBSCRIPTION

  • 4 paper goods products of your choice ($28 value) delivered every 6 weeks (see catalog)

  • starts at $17, inclusive of shipping

  • bonus: free samples of up to 2 paper goods of your choice

  • free 3x5 stamp or thin metal die (up to $10 value) of your choice every third time your subscription renews

  • easily skip or pause your subscription

  • no minimum commitment - cancel anytime

  • subscribe here!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

JenniferE said...

LOL, loving that coffee card sentiment! The flower cards are beautiful!

Leslie said...

You GO girl! Excellence!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous cards, Vicki! Love the floral gift set!