Tuesday, December 21, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #348

It's time for my weekly STAMPloration inspiration.  This year, I actually made some tags to hang from the gift bags I use. [Yeah, I gave up wrapping years ago.  Too much work 😀]  I wanted them to semi match the bags so I made custom colored tags.

I used the Tags #1 Nesting Dies for the tag base, and then stamped and embossed the stocking from the Joyful stamp set.

I colored the stockings with Copics, and also the background, added some "snow" [acrylic paint watered down], and finally, finished these off with some fun sketchy framing. Yep, these worked perfectly to tie around the handle of the gift bags.

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what the teamies have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize. 



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute stocking! These are terrific, Vicki!

Leslie said...

These are awesome! I, too, gave up wrapping long, long ago! Gift bags are definitely the way to go!