Wednesday, January 5, 2022

STAMPlorations January CAS Challenge


Happy New Year!  We are starting out this new year with a lovely rainbow CAS challenge. The rainbow is a twist, but being CAS isn't.

I think we all love rainbows - in real life, and on cards.

I sponged up a panel using the Clouds Stencil, and then cut that down with one the the Curly Labels Tag Dies.

I stamped the butterflies from Sweetly and cut out with my Scan & Cut.  I wanted the contrast, so I didn't color them.  The HB is from Baa Baa.

Your turn!  You have all month to join in. You don't have to use STAMP products, but if you do, the prize goes up. You can upload your card HERE, plus, check out what the team has created.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this! I'm a huge rainbow fan, myself!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow that rainbow sky gives me happy thoughts! Love it so much!

HilaryJane said...

Your rainbow clouds are just beautiful xx