Friday, December 31, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #613 - Word Week

Happy 2022 to you!
 
This is a great beginning for 2022.
 

I went with a beachy wine card using the Wine Not Dies from Kat's Scrappiness.  I just adore these fun dies.
 
I used a Cloud Stencil from Newtons Nook Designs, and I used some silver mirror paper for the [MFT retired] glasses lens -- looks really fun in real life.
 
Okay, it's your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #613 and play along!  Start the New Year out right.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this! Awesome dies!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki...thanks for your leadership! Looking forward to a great New Year!

Darnell said...

Well, now, Vicki, that's what I call a perfect way to start a new year, especially after last year! I'll join you on the beach for a glass of wine and some sunshine! HNY Hugs, Darnell

Nancy said...

Such a great card! Love every element!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fun and I want to be there!! Happy New Year!!

Stef Perry said...

That's how I want to celebrate my next birthday! Terrific fun card Vicki!

Ina G said...

Fabulous card for a wine loving beach goer Vucki. Cool sunnies!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Wish I was sitting on a beach with a glass of wine! Love your boozy, beachy scene!

Bobby said...

Such a fun card, Vicki. I love the addition of the sunglasses.

Lisa Kind said...

Cute card! I wish I could be on a beach with that bottle right now! LOL!

cm said...

Your beachy beverage card is fabulous, Vicki! We need some warm weather our way; getting tired of 'highs' of minus 26C and lows in the minus 30s!
hugs~c

Cécile RIBON said...

A nice bottle of wine, sea and sun, what a perfect way to celebrate and what a fabulous card, Vicki! I wish you a happy 2022