Friday, December 31, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Day

Happy last day of 2021.  I [along with many of you I'm sure] can't get over how fast this year went!  While I say goodbye to 2021, I'm looking forward to 2022.  It sounds so futuristic, right? 😀

Anyway, today we are picking out our favorite card from 2021, and make a celebration card to bring in 2022.  I can do that!

As I went through my cards from 2021, this one caught my attention the most;

I am partial to slimlines, and the cleanliness of this card is what I love the most. I used the Pinked Slimline Dies, the Heart Note Dies, and the Love Notes stamp set to make this one back in April.

For my Celebration card, I made this one:

I used a few products for this card too - again, I started with the Pinked Slimline Dies for my slimline card.  I cut snowflakes in silver shiny paper [which is awful to photograph!] from the Funky Flakes Dies, I stamped smaller snowflakes from the Snowy Sayings stamp set, I stamped the champagne glass from Pop Fizz Clink stamp set, and then die cut the glass out from the Champagne Flute Dies.

Last step, I stamped and silver embossed the celebration from the Shenanigans stamp set.
 
Here is a closer look, but again, the photograph isn't that great.  [I tried many times] - at least it looks really pretty in real life~
 
You can pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what my teamies picked as their favorites, along with their Celebration cards.  
 
Happy 2022 to all of you~


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

These are both awesome, as usual! Happy New Year, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific cards, Vicki!