Thursday, November 4, 2021

Another Merry Christmas

I was just playing around yesterday, plus trying to add to my stash of Christmas cards.  I had a few ideas, none of which worked out - but I did end up with this beauty!  I decided to enter a few challenges - some are new to me.  All are Anything Goes too!  Merry Little Christmas Challenge #40, Love To Scrap Challenge #151Mix It Up Challenge #55.

I used [my new favorite] Kat's MC Word Die.  I can't get over the awesome size of this die. It fits perfectly on a mini slimline card.  I am so good with that!

To create this card, I did something new to me.  I printed off some digital paper, but my color ink is running low.  That said, I wasn't happy with the "dull" look of the print, so, I swiped Versamark ink over the entire back panel [Kat's Mini Slimline Embossed Edge die], along with the word die, and then cleared embossed it.  BA BANG! Look at that shine!  I added a black background panel [Kat's Mini Slimline Scalloped Edge die]  I added a few red sequins for more shine, and this card is now waiting to be mailed. I was thrilled with the end result BTW. 😀



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful!

Heather said...

Wow!! This is stunning! I love what you did with the versamark; it really make everything pop!! And that sentiment die is fabulous!! Love it! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! That shine looks amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

This card makes a statement, wow!!

Darlene said...

Oh Vic this is just awesome! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
Darlene
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Darlene said...

Me again lol ... I still think this is such an awesome design! Love it! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
Darlene
Mix It Up
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.