Tuesday, November 2, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration #341

It's time for my STAMPlorations weekly post.  I am starting to seriously stock piling my Christmas cards.  [I'm running a lot behind for this season!]

I started by making a mixed media background and used Art Marks 3 for the "stamping"

While my mm panel was drying, I went hunting for a contrasting color in my alcohol ink panels stash,  and came up with this glorious red/pink to cut out the deer head from Two Reindeer Dies. To finish off this card, I used one of the stickers from Merry Clear Stickers.  [I love the font on this sticker!]  My card is complete.
 
To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the monthly prize. 
 



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it! The contrast is awesome and I love the mixed media!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with those festive colors.

Lisa Elton said...

What an incredible background you've given this majestic fella! Awesome card, Vicki!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a cool, modern design, Vicki! That reindeer is so eye catching in red.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is such a cool card and I love the festive colors.