Monday, November 15, 2021

2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 4

 


Onto day 4 of the 2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop. Because I am an ambassador to both Katscrappiness and Trinity Stamps, and wanted to use their products, I went ahead and made a shaker card using both company's products.

I started with cutting 4 layers with Kat's Mini Slimline Diamond Wire & Wood Grain Framed Die, adhered a piece of transparency to the back layer, and made it a shaker card.

When I ordered product from Trinity Stamps, I got a little cup die as a freebie!  This worked perfectly for the Coffee Lovers Hop.  Again, I added 3 layers [for dimension] and because of the way the die cuts, I was also able to mix the papers for a little added interest.  I used a Christmas sentiment strip from Simon Says.

I'm on on a roll for some Christmas cards, even being a "coffee" card.  See you tomorrow~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow! That die is perfect to make s shaker card with! Beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool shaker design and I love all those pretty cups on it!

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the cute aqua polka dot cup! This is delightful, Vicki!

Leslie said...

Love this! I love shakers, and the 'wire' background die is perfect!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the die you used and the cut cups! Fun shaker card!

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous slimline shaker card!