Sunday, November 14, 2021

Another Fusion & 2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 3


I'm joining in both the Fusion Challenge; Triangle Ball, and the 2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.
I'm telling you, that photo from Fusion impressed me!

I cut the wreath from an inked panel I had, and made the digi Starbucks Cups the ornaments!

I tried to photograph the extra thick embossing powder so the red cups looked like faux tiles.  [I hope you can at least kind of tell].  I had a blast making this card!  It doesn't happen often that I actually get an idea to create!  Thanks Fusion for the inspiration :)

Off to check out the latest uploaded coffee cards....


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Great card!

Lisa said...

Super cute Starbucks cups!

*Vicki* said...

I do see the thickness shine Vicki! Really creative design! So pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic coffee Christmas design.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the double ovals! Those cups are just too cute! This is a delightful card, Vicki!

elaine said...

Love the little Starbuck cups! I found the site you showed but couldn't find a way to download them. Do you happen to have a contact link for Maddie to see if they are still available? Thanks Elaine

Fikreta said...

its so wonderful!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

Denise Bryant said...

Love those little Starbucks cups! Fun card!

Celeste Goff said...

What an amazing Starbucks inspired card!