Thursday, August 19, 2021

Seize the Birthday Challenge - By the Sea

I do love it when Nancy chooses the topic for the STB theme. I love making beachy type cards~ 

I sponged on ink for the beach and water.  I used a DIY sun stencil, and a fun image from the Spellbinders Sea Creatures.

I used a sentiment from IBS [OOB = out of business] Seaside Sentiments, along with the HB from The Project Bin's Wild Bin

That's it for me today.  Come on over and play along at Seize the Birthday ChallengeBy the Sea is an option, being a birthday card is not.



Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You've created the perfect background for the sea turtle! Fabulous card, Vicki!

Barbara said...

Amazing background and I love this sentiment!

JulieP said...

I love your design! I have always included my suns in the blended backgrounds so this is mind blowing to me. LOL! Beautiful card Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a gorgeous beach design.

Nancy said...

Truly a fabulous card, Vicki! I adore it!

Leslie said...

I love this! Sea creatures are so amazing!

Lindsey said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

Ashwini Rao said...

I love the look of your card - the minimalistic, geometric design looks great, and our sea creature seems to be very happy there!!

TaeEun said...

The ink blended beach looks beautiful, Vicki! It looks like the cute sea turtle is having a great time there!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous blended background and the turtle is so cute, looks like he's having a wonderful time, Cathy x

Colleen said...

Fabulous card and your turtle takes the show...he is gorgeous!

JoAnn said...

Great scene you created and that sentiment is perfect. Great card Vicki.

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Great colours and fun turtle

My Paper Epiphany said...

So very unique! I love the fun sentiment and the cute Turtle!