Saturday, May 15, 2021

STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge Reminder

 It's time for the reminder for the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.
 
2 things regarding this card - 1, I love my new Flutter Zen 1 Butterfly Die!  Isn't this stunning with the [almost] copper metal I used for cutting it out? 2, have I mentioned how much I adore the sticker option for a sentiment!  I so love the font of this one in the Spring Magic package.

Yep, this one is my favorite of my 2 cards this month!
Your turn.  Come on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and join in the CAS Challenge. 
 
You can use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save 20% off your purchase!!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty butterfly! Marvelous card, Vicki!

LeslieT said...

I, too, absolutely love this! Beautiful CAS design and absolutely gorgeous colors!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE your design here. That butterfly die is to die for......I must have it. Thanks for being an enabler...lol. Gorgeous card, my friend!