Tuesday, May 18, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #318

Well, we are back to our regularly scheduled posts for STAMPlorations.  The last couple of weeks were all about the new Kits that STAMPlorations is now offering.  Today I went back to basics by making a set of cards.  These always make for that nice last-minute-gift that might be needed gift.

I used all my favorite flower images, just stamped, on a water colored panel.

I started by making the water colored panels.  I smooshed distressed ink onto my glass plate, spritzed with water, and then using a piece of acetate, I drug it through the ink, and applied it onto the card panel.  I just kept layering on the ink until I was happy with it.

It is fun to create using this smooshing technique I must say.

Below are the cards individually, and the product of what I used will be below the photos.  

All sentiments came from Softly.


That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my Teamies have created.  Don't forget to leave your comment for the monthly give a-way prize.   Also, if you use my code, you can save 20% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Verna Angerhofer said...

They are lovely and a great idea for a last minute gift too!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, love the variety! These are all so pretty!

Leslie said...

These are all so pretty! Smooshing is one of my favorite techniques and I don't do it often enough! I've never used acetate though - I just use my glass mat.

Leslie said...

These are all so pretty! Smooshing is one of my favorite techniques and I don't do it often enough! I've never used acetate though - I just use my glass mat. Now I'm curious about the acetate... why? :D

sharon g said...

These are so cool. I LOVE the monochromatic look.