Wednesday, February 3, 2021

A Few Challenges

I took some time today to go through a list of challenges I had written down for this month.  There were a few that interested me, so I decided to play along.  Simon Says Monday Challenge Love/ Hearts, Simon Says Wednesday Challenge; Love is in the Air, Mod Squad Challenge; All About Love, and for the color combo, Color Hues #11; Red and Pink.

I used this adorable elephant from Stampendous Cling Jungle Friends.  [Apparently, it is retired since I can't find it anywhere on line.]  Too bad, as it is really an adorable set.

Not sure where the love is from, but the you is an older Simon Says die.

Thanks Challenges - I had fun~



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute! Love the stacked die cut sentiment!

Leslie said...

Super sweet! LOVE that elephant stamp!

Judy Woodland said...

What an adorable card. I love the red and pink together and that little elephant is so stinkin' CUTE! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Cindy Beach said...

And we always have fun when you join our challenges. Glad you could play along at Color Hues, Vicki! This is adorable and is sure to make someone smile!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge!

Hannelie said...

Oh my goodness ! LOVE this cutie ♥
Thanks for playing at the Color Hues Challenge Vicki !