Tuesday, February 2, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration #305

It's time for another STAMPloration Inspiration post.  Today I wanted to try a tissue paper technique that I haven't used for a long time.  I love the look of the textured end result [in real life anyway] since you can't see it in the photo. 😏


To make this coffee shaped card, I started with the Zen Coffee Cup Layering Dies.  Using the solid cup die, I covered it with some molding paste, and then crunched tissue paper over it.  I pounced on some stain colors, let it dry, and then cut out the cup shape again.  For the detail top layer, I pounced on some stain on a separate card panel, and then cut it out with the die.

Using one of the words from the Skinny Sentiments Dies, I cut and adhered onto the top of the card.  

To finish off the card, I used one of the stickers from the Good Things Clear Stickers.


That's it for me today.  For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the $15 month end gift code prize.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun technique, this is terrific!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful coffee cup design. I love how you made it into a shaped card.

Leslie said...

Love this card! And that technique is so fun - it's been ages since I've done it too. I love Shery's zen products. I have two of the ATC stamps. That die is awesome too!