Thursday, February 4, 2021

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Hearts

The perfect word for this month. 😀


I went totally CAS with my card for this challenge.  I grabbed an inked panel, cut out the hearts and adhered to the card panel.  I die cut out a birthday sentiment from Simon Says Sentiments, adhered that, and lastly, I adhered the panel onto the card base.  Gotta love a 10 minute card 😀

I am completely loving the vivid red against the white.

Your turn!  This is going to be a busy gallery this challenge~  

Show us your hearts over at the Seize the Birthday Challenge Blog.



Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and I love those hearts.

Lindsey said...

I think I too would love a ten minute card - should I ever manage to make one. :D This one's a beauty! The red hearts look so vibrant, and the inking adds a lot of interest.

JoAnn said...

Love the pretty inked hearts. A great CAS card.

Lisa Elton said...

And what a fabulous ten minute card it is!

Leslie said...

Fantastic CAS card! Those hearts are gorgeous! I really need to take an afternoon to create some inked panels so I have them ready to use at a moment's notice.

cm said...

Pretty inked hearts, Vicki; they're really the stars of the stage presented in this wonderful CAS deseign/style!
Thrilled to be joining you and the team for the next two months!
hugs~c

Cathy said...

Wonderful CAS card, love the depth of colour on the hearts, Cathy x

Barbara said...

I love your CAS design and a perfect card for this challenge.

Nancy said...

Perfect CAS card! Love those hearts!

Glenda J said...

Love, love, love this CAS design! Gorgeous!

Ashwini Rao said...

I'm completely in love with your card, Vicki! You are totally right - the red looks dazzling against the white! Gorgeous!!

TaeEun said...

That's a 10 minute gorgeousness, Vicki! The raised center panel and hearts give your CAS card a great dimensional look!