Saturday, September 19, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays - Crafting of Hue

CAS-ual Fridays is a sponsor for the FB Group, Crafting of Hue. This time, the CFS team is creating coffee cards. Yeah, I am so in with that! 

 
While most of the stampers "color" their images [on the FB Group], I went with water coloring.  I started by water coloring a background panel, once dry, I added some geometric doodling.  I used the To Go Cup Fri-Die [I think my favorite of all time BTW] with some fun designer paper, and added a sentiment from the Cup Refills stamp set.

For added fun, I adhered a couple of [glossy accented] Music Elements Chipboard.

I had fun.  Just to let you know, ALL coffee products are 20% off for this week end.  If you use my code [below], you can save an additional 15% off!  Hey, that's a win for you!



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the modern funky fun vibe, this is cool!

~amy~ said...

Love all the green!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great coffee design and sentiment. I love the colors too.

Carole said...

This is an awesome card. Such a fabulous background!

Leslie said...

Love this! Beautiful background!

Helen said...

A truly delightful card, Vicki. I agree with the sentiment completely! tfs-stay well.

sandie said...

Love that background and the strip of black and white is perfect and adore you used just the sentiment. Thanks so much for sorting my card for JUGS=you would think I had been doing this long enough to get it right! x