Tuesday, September 22, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration #286

I's time again for the STAMPloration Inspiration Day.

 I saw some cloud cards on Instagram, I thought I really needed to practice making them.  Low and behold, I also remembered I had the ARTploration Cloud Stencil and wa la - clouds!  Not just clouds, but pretty clouds! ;)

I also used the Happy Everything Word Phrase die, along with a couple of the cute birds from Small Birds.  I went to make on about another 5 panels of clouds.  They were fun and easy to make. I will be using them on future cards I'm sure.


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the monthly $15 gift code drawn at month end.  Don't forget, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome sponged background on this sweet card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute birds and I love that sky.

Lisa Elton said...

They are pretty clouds Vicki and I love the colors you've used! This is a fabulous card!

Leslie said...

Beautiful, as always! Pretty color palette!

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the puffyness and color to the clouds. Nice combination.