Friday, September 18, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #554 - Color Week


I really like the way Yana Smakula colors her backgrounds so I thought I would try it too.  While it does use a lot of ink, I do like the end result.

 I used my favorite Altenew set, Hennah Elements [with matching dies].  By looking at this, I probably should of added a gem or something to the center of the flowers -- oh well, next time :).

I also used Altenew's Super Script for the Hello Friend, along with the matching dies.  I just love this font.  I also love that both of these products are still available! 

Okay, your turn!  Show us how you use the colors over at the Just Us Girls Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your pretty blue background lets those bloom pop right off your card! This is marvelous!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Love the bold blue background.

Bobby said...

Coloring the background really made the flowers pop, Vicki. No gems needed.

Lisa Kind said...

Love that bold blue background! Pretty card!

Ina G said...

Wowsa! Vicki - bold and beautiful. Looks perfect without gems.

Nancy said...

One of my favs from this week Vicki! Great job!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Bold and beautiful! Love that colored background!