Thursday, April 23, 2020

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Food or Drink




I finally used these dies - I have only had them for 2 years! [Yes, I am trying to force myself to use packaged items in my stamp room. ;)]  I wish I would of gotten the stamp set that matched the soda bottle dies [both are retired] - it would of finished off the die cut.  Hindsight right?

The HB is from Fun Stampers Journey.  I added on a few sequins for some "pop" [no pun intended], and my card for this challenge is complete.

Your turn!  Come on over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  The food or drink is optional, but being a birthday card is not.


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Very cute! Jo x

Becca Cruger said...

Doesn't it feel so good to use something that's just been wasting about in your stash? And to use them in such a cute way?! Pure awesomeness.

Lindsey said...

The pun should be intended ;) because the sequins really are the perfect touch for a little carbonation! What a fun card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design with those bottles and great colors.

Barbara said...

The die-cut bottle works well without the stamp. Don't sweat it Vicki, this is super cute.

Lisa Elton said...

I think the bottle slook great! It lets the recipient decide what they're toasting with!

Stef Perry said...

What a great design with the soda bottles tucked into the striped background die! I think the bottle contents look refreshing. Very fun and festive!

Nancy said...

Looks great Vicki! I could go for a Rootbeer or any type of color beverage right about now!

JoAnn said...

Isn't it great to use things you have had for so long. I am the same way. :) Love your card and cute soda bottles.

TaeEun said...

This is a cool birthday card! Love the bold navy background! Goes greatly with the brown bottles!

Ashwini Rao said...

The bottles look gorgeous, even without anything on them..in fact, that gives all of us the choice to see what we want to see in the bottle....never mind what color the liquid is!! I absolutely love this card...and glad you got to use the dies finally! :D

Cathy said...

Such a fun card, love the striped background and the sequin bubbles, it's great using things that we just had to have at the time isn't it! I should do the same, Cathy x

shirley-bee said...

Love how you did the cola bottles!

Glenda J said...

Cool! Like how you tucked the bottles in the slots.