Thursday, April 23, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Release - Day 5

On to Day 5 of the CAS-ual Friday Release Part 2.  Today we are featuring Musical Elements Chipboard. 

 For this first card, I went with just the natural chipboard.  It works really well for a masculine card with the colors and the big ole HB from Happy Birthday.

 For this card, I dressed up the chipboard by using some Stickles directly on the image and letting it dry.
 Kind of a fun effect right?




That's it for me today.  Remember, if you use my code [below], you can save 15% off your CFS purchase.
For more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what my teamies have made.  (It is always a treat).  Plus, you can find out about the prizes!


Thanks for stopping by~



Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so super cool and great music card creations.

Lisa Elton said...

Those musical notes are fun, what cute cards!