Thursday, March 12, 2020

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Touch of Green


It's my choice for this challenge topic.  Since we are so close to St Pat's Day, I thought a pop of green worked.  Plus, I need a March 17th birthday card.

I found some neutral colored designer paper, and used the leaves from an old Verve set.  I do like the pop of color against the neutrals.  Made for a perfect masculine card - just what I needed.

The green is more realistic with this photo...

Okay, your turn.  Come on over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge.  While the "pop of green" is an option, being a birthday card is not.  Hope to see you there....


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great take on the challenge.

Lindsey said...

This is a great masculine card - although it wouldn't be out of place for giving to anyone, really. I like the layering of the patterned paper behind the branch.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've layered this Vicki! What a terrific masculine bday card!

Barbara said...

I would certainly make this a masculine B-Day card. I make so many other feminine ones, that this is a great idea.

Stef Perry said...

Awesome challenge Vicki! The graphic patterns and neutral colors behind the leaf really serve to highlight it. Fab card!

Ashwini Rao said...

Awesome card, Vicki! Love that pop of dark green against a neutral background. And a great card design too!

Nancy said...

Great card and love the topping! Stay well!

Cathy said...

Great masculine card, making the most of March 17! Love the neutral patterns with the greeen foliage, Cathy x

JoAnn said...

Great masculine card. Love the design and the green leaves.

Glenda J said...

Great card. Thanks for the challenge.

shirley-bee said...

Fab card! I love that you went for a deeper green.