Tuesday, March 10, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #258

It's STAMPlorations Inspirations time.

Today I used the stunning Peeking Dahlias Stencil. 

 I figure you have all heard of Pixie Spray?  Well, me too.  That said, I kept putting off getting some.  Crazy me - this stuff is awesome!  Makes it so.much.easier. to use a stencil!  Great purchase.

 I used the Zen Doodled Birthday Cake Cover Plate, cut my stenciled panel with an oval die, and used one of the Good Things Stickers for the focal sentiment.  A bright, fun encouraging card.


 For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Be sure to leave a comment for the $10 monthly prize, and don't forget, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous way of using a die cover plate, stencil and a big sentiment stamp. Love the colors too.

Dana M said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and layers of texture.

Germaine said...

I seem to be in agreement with the others that the color choice is awesome!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a unique color and i LOVE the sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

What a gorgeous card!!